Wednesday 16 March 2011

Monday 14th March - Payback time!

Not sure whether it was doing too much yesterday or eating when we got home late last night or the 2 glasses of wine in the pub but I didn't sleep well at all! Didn't get to sleep until past 1am then was awake at 3am for about an hour. So when it came to time to get up for the train I knew I couldn't last a day at work with so little sleep. So I e-mailed work and said I would work from home once I had had more sleep. But I have found it terrible trying to concentrate and haven't really accomplished much. Went back to bed at 2:30pm hoping that a short sleep would rejuvinate me but couldn't sleep either! I have so much work to finish by the end of tomorrow and I'm not managing to get anywhere with it. Wonder if a walk will help?

Walked to Tesco, and back with a small bag of shopping. Think walking there wasn't too bad but walking back again was a mistake, back shoulders and neck were aching badly when I got back. A sense of accomplishment at managing it though! And it did help me concentrate for the rest of the afternoon although I was tired and achy. Worked on and off until 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment