Thursday 7 April 2011

Friday 1st April - 1 day to go to PLC day!

Or 16hrs & 20mins to be precise!

Physio this morning for 1.5hours. Lots and lots of exercises to do. Don't know if I'll get time to do them though. I will think about that on Sunday, try and plan my week so that I can fit them in somehow. She wants me exercising every day but that is not what I've been taught on the Living with Long Term Conditions course. There we have been told to start small and only do a bit every other day to give our bodies time to rest in between, thus avoiding exacerbating our conditions.

Then Docs appointment. He has put me on Prozac instead of the Amitriptyline for now but would prefer me to be on the Ami if possible, so I am going to try the prozac for a bit and see if that improves things. If not I will try the Ami and persevere with it this time and hope the side effects ease quickly when I take it more often.

Then I went to try and get a wrist splint as the physio couldn't provide one but let me know where I could purchase one. Unfortunately they haven't got the right size to fit me so will order one in for next week.

Since then I have been home and tried to work, then tried to sleep, then tried to work again but I am having little success with either! I just keep staring as the work I need to do but have no idea whatsoever of how I need to approach it and where to start. I have now stared at it for over an hour and done nothing. Damn fibro affecting my cognitive abilities. I've always been good at my work and now this is throwing a spanner in the works every so often and I just can't see how to do stuff. Doesn't help that I have a banging headache too. The kids in the playground across the road are noisy and screaming too and swinging on the gate so it bangs all the time, just want to go out and yell at them but they are only being kids but I just can't take the noise today! Time to get earplugs maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment