Thursday 31 March 2011

Wednesday 30th March

Very achy this morning. Arms feel like I have been lifting something really heavy and pulled muscles in the tops of them, but the only remotely heavy thing I carried yesterday was my LWLTC book and notepad which isn't particularly heavy! Legs are also like jelly and trembly. Will have to eat some breakfast bars at work and take some ibuprofen liquid and see if that helps.

I'm on the stopping train as the fast one is running 10mins late, at least it means I get to write and appreciate the view. At LWLTC yesterday we discussed trying to put a positive spin on things so I must challenge all my negative thoughts and turn them into positives. Hard when you are in lots of pain but if I practice hopefully eventually it will become normal thinking for me. I must remember 'I am worth it'!

Counting the days until the PLC workshop, only 3 to go! Apparently the other band that we are joining with for the day are really excited and hyped. Those that have played Paul's pieces are really thrilled to be going to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment