Thursday 28 April 2011

Wednesday 27th April - Back at work

Well, after a nice long weekend I am back at work again. Have been really enjoying not having to get up so early and being able to take my days leisurely and not worry if my brain is foggy or my muscles ache, beacuse I don't have anything I have to do or anywhere in particular I have to go. So it was a big shock to the system to have to get up at 6:30am and be out of the door at 7am to get to the station in time for the train! Also I think I did too much at the weekend with all the tidying of the house we did and the walks we went on as the muscles in the backs of my legs feel really tight and are making it painful to walk and as always my ankle is very painful.

Have not been feeling particularly well most of the weekend. The IBS has been playing up badly so have felt nauseous most days which isn't nice. Have plodded on though as OH wanted to get out and do stuff and we had arranged to have visitors on Monday so needed to get the place tidy for that. Hope I feel better and can enjoy the coming long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment