Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tuesday 28th June 2011

Haven't been on for a while as the fatigue has been very severe and the last thing I want to do after a whole day on the computer is get on the computer once I get home!

Feeling awful at the moment, on my second cold in 3 weeks and aching all over, feel like I have been hit by a bus! Lymph nodes in my armpit are swollen, headache, blocked sinuses, knees are painful and unsteady, earache, cough, chest aches and the odd sharp pain every so often in my chest too and just totally exhausted.

Have been really enjoying the For Fibromyalgia Friends page on Facebook lately, they are a great bunch of ladies and a good support but I posted on there Sunday evening when I was feeling poorly and upset having found that just walking the length of the garden made me breathless and unsteady, due I think to my cold and the opressively hot weather, and not a single person replied! It's made me feel very down so I don't think I will post on there for a while incase people don't reply again as that will put me in an even worse depression than I am already! I think this illness heightens your emotions as well as everything else as I seem to get upset very often and also anger very easily too.

The house is a total state and the garden is now like a jungle but I have no energy to tackle either. I'm feeling totally useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment