Thursday 21 April 2011

Monday 18th April - Well I've done it now...

....I was running very late this morning and so had to run almost all the way to the station. When I got to the corner the train was just pulling in so I ran down the hill. Luckily the guard saw me and waited so I managed to catch it but it's the most late I have ever been, not a good move! By the time I got on the train I was struggling to breathe and feeling sick an my throat and chest were burning. I know that I will pay for this in the next couple of days once the fibro realizes what I did! It seems to take a day or two to catch up but when it does it definitely makes you pay for any exertion. Swimming tonight as well just to add to it! No-one seeing me this morning would have believed I have a disability, but it's one of the weird things about Fibro, you can feel pretty well sometimes and get fooled into doing stuff but then your body makes you pay for it later! That's the disabling part. I was feeling quite a bit better this morning as well apart from the usual exhaustion so now I'm pretty pi**ed off with myself as I know what I've done will bite me on the backside tomorrow and I will have to put up with several days of pain again, but you do what you have to do and I needed to catch that train to get to work so the only answer was to run, no matter what pain it will cause later.

Got good news today that my new chair at work will be here in 2-3 days so hopefully before the Easter weekend. Roll on a pain free, or at least less painful, working day!

PLC should have received the thank you card today signed by the kids and my thank you note inside it. Hope he appreciates it. Hope he replies but I doubt he will, doesn't stop me hoping though.

No comments:

Post a Comment